The second module is an opportunity to reflect on the participant's experience in his assigned
ministry. Community life continues. There are many stories to share. Topics foreseen for the
second two-week return session:
- Distinguishing the role of a
Spiritual Guide and that of a
Counselor: A priest experienced in
both spiritual direction and
counseling helps the participants
understand the difference
between doing spiritual direction
and doing counseling. Specific
experiences are discussed and
suggestions are made on how to
handle various situations and on
how to refer properly.
- Liturgical Practices: Scripture and
liturgy experts help integrate official liturgical prayer and popular religiosity
- Bringing Something New: Participants are introduced to the integrity of creation
spirituality and eco-challenges for the faith
- Planning for the Future: What human and material resources do they need in the
foreseeable future? Where and how can these resources be found?
- Adopting a Good Personal Ecology: Planning a balance between work, maintenance and
play; learning about stress and how to deal with it.